Franz mey opened his business in 1928 with a knitting factory. In 1948 the two brothers karl and franz mey founded the mey bros. Ohg, and started production of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing. In 1952 the factory building in lautlingen (germany) was built. The following years were marked by many innovations, new developments and expansion to various locations.
The Mey family has been working with a peruvian pima cotton producer for many years and monitors the quality personally at regular intervals. The finest fibres are selected by mey before the rest of the harvest is sold all over the world. This long-term partnership is the most important basis for the high quality of Mey products.